Well I am way to fair skinned to properly pull off the Arabian princess look. But these colours sparked a vision of a sunset in the desert.
GET THE LOOK:
I used 2 palettes for this: The Sleek “Sunset Palette” and BH Cosmetics v6 palette. Since I was working with darker shades, I left my foundation until the end so that it wouldn’t get speckled with eyeshadow fallout.
- If you colour in your eyebrows (I have to because I colored my hair brown and I have blonde eyebrows) do that first.
- Apply tape to outer parts of the eye to prevent blending from extending to far outwards.
- Apply primer or concealer to eyes area.
- Using a fine angled brush, starting at the lash line, dab on the first colour (9D) in a line from the inside of the eye to the tape.
- Continue applying colour layer upon layer: bottom to top; 9D, 12B, S2, S4, S5
- Blend the colours into each other, very gently, just to soften the lines.
- Add a black, wing tip eyeliner to the outer corner and up along the tape line
- Apply a Kohl black liner to the wetline, and bring the 12B to the bottom eyelash line – sweeping it gently along the wing tip.
- Add your mascara, and complete the rest of your look!