Truthfully, I was attempting the neon look and it failed. I adjusted the shades, and got this look. It reminds me of a super villain, or a girl who’s about to get revenge in a Kung Fu film. I look like I have murder on my mind. Lol. It’s definitely not my favorite look, but it might inspire or give someone a clever idea for an even better look, so I’m posting it anyways.
Get the look:
This is very simple and straight forward.
1. Start with a cream, black eyeshadow base. Pack on the black eyeshadow – don’t brush. Keep the edges clean.
2. Line the bottom and top wet eyeline with a black eyeliner.
3. Brush a bright pink eyeliner into the crease and blend it up towards the brow bone.
4. Sweep the pink beneath th bottom eyeline as an eyeliner.
5. Add mascara.
6. I applied my “Ooh La La” matte lipstick by Coloured Raine. After it dried completely, I added a generic black lipstick.