I wanted an eye shadow look that was fun and edgy, with a pop of bright neon colours. I chose the main colour to be the green from my Acid Palette by Sleek, and I built the look off that. *This palette is also said to glow under black lights. I don’t have a black light but now I really want to get one to see.
Get The Look:
- Apply your foundation and colour in your eyebrows if that’s what you usually do.
- Apply a white, cream-based eye shadow base.
- Pack the green shadow(10) onto the lid – DO NOT BRUSH ON – and up slightly above the crease.
- Using a bit of the blue(6) I created an eyeliner by mixing it with a drop of Visine Eye drops. I used a thin eyeliner brush and drew across the upper eyelid and the bottom wet eye-line. I carried the eyeliner up and out from the corner of my eye, edging the neon green eyeshadow.
- I brought the green eyeshadow across my bottom eyeline.
- I coloured my lips with a bright, fuschia, matte lipstick – “Ooh La La” by Coloured Raine.