The Vasanti Tinseltown Palette and a desire to see if I could make Green eyeshadow work on me.
Get the Look:
I kept it simple, folks. This would look great against Hazel and Brown Eyes.
- First, I picked up colour 4 and went in above the crease.
- I applied colour 3 into the crease.
- I covered the lid by packing on the green.
- I blended all the edges until they appeared soft and carried the green into the crease on top the brown.
- I applied the 2nd colour to the center of my lids to add some highlight
- Dark brown eyeliner was applied to the top and bottom lids
- I used the green across the bottom eyeline, below the brown.
- Finally, I added mascara, a dark-red lipstick, and a touch of blush.