My hair happened to dry in this really cool wrap around curl, that reminded me of a 1940’s hair style. I used the Smashbox Cover Shot Smoky Palette to create a simple smoky look and finished it off with a cherry red lipstick.
Get the Look:
- I left the full face foundation until the end and just applied foundation around the eyes and forehead.
- I usually try to keep my eyebrows on the thinner side because I don’t feel the bold brows, that are trendy right now, work with my face shape.
- I applied “Feature” across the eye lid and up over the crease line to just a little bit below the brow bone.
- Next, I applied “Hell Ya” across the lid and blended it upwards to above the crease line.
- I went over the lid again with “Hell Ya” to make the shade more opaque.
- Then I used “Headlines” to create a V in the outer-corner of the lid and pulled it into the crease just slightly.
- I finished the look off with a custom made, cherry red lipstick.Here’s another Look: