I used the BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 6th Edition to create a bright eyed shadow look in tribute to spring’s flowers.
Get the Look:
- After applying foundation around the eyes and shaping and filling in your brows, apply a muted blue-grey(7E) shade as a transition.
- Next, apply a bright pink(3E) to the outer corner of my eyelid, shimmer blue(7F) to the center of the eye, and shimmer lime green(8F) to the corner.
- Blend and build each lid colour until you get the look you want.
- Extend andblend the colours above the crease line towards the tail of the brow.
- Add a highlight shimmer(4F) just below the brow line.
- Finish applying the foundation and then underline the eyes with shade similiar to the ones applied to the eye, and use a white eyeliner on the wet line to make the eyes look wider.
- *I left out mascara
- *I finished the look off with a soft pink lipstick.