Easter Eggs and the Easter Bunny!
I decided to have a little fun with some of the pastel shades in my BH 120 palette.
Get the Look:
- Instead of defining my eyebrows, I added a concealer and white eyeliner to bleach them out as much as possible, because I wanted to make more of a rabbit shape to my face.
- A Robin Egg Blue(8E) was used for the transition shade.
- Pastel Purple(3F) was applied to the lid and carried up through the crease
- Above the crease line, I applied a darker purple(11C) and arched it in an egg shape, carrying the outline downwards and hooking it slightly above the cheekbone.
- Below the eye, I spread a light green(8F).
- Black eyeliner was used on the inner eye line and also very thinly on the bottom and top eyelines.
- Highlighter was added in the shape of the mask around the eyes.
- Pink blush was used to contour the cheek bones.
- The look was finished off with a bright fuchsia lipstick – “Oooh La La” by Coloured Raine.