For this makeup idea, I used Sleek i-Divine Palette in Sunset and combined the gold, orange, and brown tones to create a Canadian autumn sunset.
Get the Look:
- Firstly, I applied the matte black(1) – very lightly – as a base for a transition shade.
- Next, I applied the gold(5) to the lid.
- I went into the crease with the orange(4) and blended it into the lid.
- Above the crease I applied the brown(7) and carried it down toward the outer corner of the lid.
- I applied the tan(10) a little bit below the brow bone, blending it into the the brown(7) and out outward toward the brow’s tail.
- Finally, I applied a touch of the red (5) to the outer tip of the lid to add some definition
- I tried to compliment the shadows with the Kat Von D liquid lipstick, “Lolita” (my favourite lipstick).