This idea is inspired by I-Divine Acid Palette by Sleek.
Get the Look:
Each shade used in this look is part of the palette.
- I first applied the bright pink as a transition shade (above and below the eyebrow) and carried it down and onto the corner of the outer lid
- On the inside eyelid, I applied the neon yellow and neon green
- On the middle of the lid, I applied the orange
- I used the fuchsia pink on the crease of the lid
- Over the corner of the outer lid, the purple was applied for definition
- Black liner is applied to the lower wet line, and along the top lid line
- Shimmery blue is used to define the lower lid.
- I finished the look off by creating a blue lipstick from the lighter blue shade and applying a gloss over top.